Junior upp till 23år, nytt från IFBB.

Home Forums SKKF informerar Junior upp till 23år, nytt från IFBB.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Nytt från IFBB är att man tagit beslut om att man är Junior upp till 23års ålder.
    89or kan sådeles tävla som Juniorer under hela 2012.
    Är det samma under SKKF i och med detta?

Albin wrote:
    Nytt från IFBB är att man tagit beslut om att man är Junior upp till 23års ålder.
    89or kan sådeles tävla som Juniorer under hela 2012.
    Är det samma under SKKF i och med detta?

SKKF har tillämpat 23års gränsen i ett par år nu innan ifbb. Vet inte när det infördes dock.

Zoltan Szabo wrote:
    SKKF har tillämpat 23års gränsen i ett par år nu innan ifbb. Vet inte när det infördes dock.

Ignonera min första post då, jag är väl lite tankspridd. :yikes:

Zoltan Szabo wrote:

Kan det vara 2007 någongång det började gälla i Sverige? I alla fall, här är informationen från [http://www.ifbb.com/newsletter/detail.php?id=9978&date=2012-01-16&language=english&prov=arch IFBB:s nyhetsbrev]:

Quote:
    ATTENTION: NEW AGE LIMIT FOR THE IFBB JUNIORS: UP TO 23!
    by Andrew Michalak

Based on the Decision of the 2011 IFBB International Congress in Mumbai, India, we would like to bring to your attention that the IFBB Rules for juniors have been changed!

From January 1st, 2012, the upper age limit for juniors at all IFBB championships and other continental, regional and national contests will be 23 years old.

This creates an interesting situation: all juniors who participated in the 2010 championships will be able to come back to the 2012 championships and regain the titles or try to be successful once again!

It means that all athletes born in 1989 will be able to compete in juniors championships throughout the entire year 2012. Inform your athletes on this unusual, new situation and new possibilities for them, please.

Moreover, athletes who participated in 2011 juniors championships and probably thought they would have to finish their sport career in the juniors classes, will have the right to be a junior two years longer, up to 2013! So we can say to them – Welcome among juniors once again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.