BCAA boostar T

Home Forums Kosttillskott BCAA boostar T

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Bcaa e bra skit.. riktigt bra skit… Alltid känt på mig att det finns mer att hämta med detta.

……And the BCAA supplementation seemed to act as a testosterone booster as well. Testosterone levels rose nearly 50 percent above baseline with BCAA supplementation in conjunction with working out, while they dropped about 40 percent below baseline with just the workouts. The researchers also found that concentration of creatine kinase (an indicator of muscle damage – the opposite of anabolism) was significantly higher without BCAA supplementation.

Even in this short study, the message is clear – BCAAs not only support endurance and anabolism but optimal testosterone:cortisol ratios. As the research team noted, the findings support the idea that BCAAs can ”reduce skeletal muscle cell damage, increase testosterone, and decrease cortisol.”

Källa:

Sharp, Carwyn P M; Pearson, David R. Amino Acid Supplements and Recovery from High-Intensity Resistance Training. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 2010; 24(4): 1125-1130

Det låter ju inte fy skam……hoppas det stämmer :)

Så det kan vara att föredra att enbart ta BCAA framför EAA då? Jag har både BCAA och EAA hemma. Kan man blanda dom två? Eller blir det kaka på kaka då?

Joasim wrote:
    Så det kan vara att föredra att enbart ta BCAA framför EAA då? Jag har både BCAA och EAA hemma. Kan man blanda dom två? Eller blir det kaka på kaka då?

Som jag förstår det så skulle förklaringen vara att det i BCAA finns MER av just en viss sorts aminosyra som ska vara väldigt bra för proteinsyntesen. EAA innehåller ju fler olika så det blir mindre mängd av varje, varav vissa kanske inte gör så mycket. Du får helt enkelt i dig mer av den ”bästa” (om det nu är så) aminosyran om du tar BCAA istället för EAA.

Joasim wrote:
    Så det kan vara att föredra att enbart ta BCAA framför EAA då?

Vad i studien ger stöd för det? Supplementering med samtliga EAA undersöktes ju inte ens. Bara de grenade (som ju är EAA allihop).

Quote:
    Abstract
    The purpose of this study was to investigate whether short-term amino acid supplementation could maintain a short-term net anabolic hormonal profile and decrease muscle cell damage during a period of high-intensity resistance training (overreaching), thereby enhancing recovery and decreasing the risk of injury and illness. Eight previously resistance trained males were randomly assigned to either a high branched chain amino acids (BCAA) or placebo group. Subjects consumed the supplement for 3 weeks before commencing a fourth week of supplementation with concomitant high-intensity total-body resistance training (overreaching) (3 × 6-8 repetitions maximum, 8 exercises). Blood was drawn prior to and after supplementation, then again after 2 and 4 days of training. Serum was analyzed for testosterone, cortisol, and creatine kinase. Serum testosterone levels were significantly higher (p < 0.001), and cortisol and creatine kinase levels were significantly lower (p < 0.001, and p = 0.004, respectively) in the BCAA group during and following resistance training. These findings suggest that short-term amino acid supplementation, which is high in BCAA, may produce a net anabolic hormonal profile while attenuating training-induced increases in muscle tissue damage. Athletes' nutrient intake, which periodically increases amino acid intake to reflect the increased need for recovery during periods of overreaching, may increase subsequent competitive performance while decreasing the risk of injury or illness.

Sharp, Carwyn P M; Pearson, David R. Amino acid supplements and recovery from high-intensity training. J Strength Cond Res. 2010;24(4): 1125-1130

[http://journals.lww.com/nsca-jscr/Abstract/2010/04000/Amino_Acid_Supplements_and_Recovery_from.33.aspx]

*L.R* wrote:
    som ju är I EAA, så folk inte tror att EAA är grenade.

Men det är de ju, iaf tre av dom.;)

Men jag förstår ditt förtydligande. För att göra det ännu mer tydligt:

EAA innebär essentiella amonisyror, i ett EAA-tillskott ingår samtliga dessa aminosyror. Några av de essentiella aminosyrorna är även grenade, BCAA. I ett BCAA-tillskott finns enbart BCAA som alltså ÄR tre stycken EAA. I det tillskottet saknas dock övriga EAA.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.