Vyo-Tech Viraloid och 17HD

Home Forums Kosttillskott Vyo-Tech Viraloid och 17HD

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Någon som har hört något, eller någon som har erfarenhet av 17-HD eller Viraloid från Vyo-Tech.

Såg nämligen att dom fanns i en svensk webbshop så blev lite intresserad.8)

Enligt undersökning ökar serumnivåer av fritt testo av 17-HD användare likvärdigt de som använder 7mg syntetiskt testo/dag.
    6.51 ggr mer ökning av fritt testo än placebo.

[http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0801/is_1_67/ai_n15968218]

fenyletylamin wrote:
    Någon som har hört något, eller någon som har erfarenhet av 17-HD eller Viraloid från Vyo-Tech.

Såg nämligen att dom fanns i en svensk webbshop så blev lite intresserad.8)

Finns några som sålt detta väldigt länge här i Sverige, inget nytt med andra ord.

17HD är den som fått bäst kritik av de 2 på andra sidan pölen men även här hemma i Sverige

Här har vyotech skrivit några sidor om viraloid produkten
    [http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_9_23/ai_n15733268]

Den ska enlit dom:

Quadruple test levels in 14 days.

7% increase in lean muscle mass in 30 days.

Increases size, strength, and workout intensity.

Robert Lilja wrote:
    Har hört talas om dessa produkter men inte satt mig in i varken vad de innehåller eller vad de gör eller vilka studier det finns. Det mesta jag har hört har dock inte varit positivt utan mer att folk ”dissar” produkterna.

Så nu är denna tråd ett utmärkt tillfälle att upplysa både mig och övriga konsumenter vad det finns för positiv feedback m.m. på dessa produkter, så ös på bara :)

Mvh
    Robert Lilja

Bara att kolla runt på de olika forumen(inte i Sverige dock). Problemet med
    17-HD är att det innehåller en sak som INGEN(förutom VT vet själva) vet och det är N.O. Oliliacae. Och som jag skrev så har 17-HD fått bäst av kritik av
    de 2.

fenyletylamin wrote:
    Här har vyotech skrivit några sidor om viraloid produkten
    [http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_9_23/ai_n15733268]

Den ska enlit dom:

Quadruple test levels in 14 days.

7% increase in lean muscle mass in 30 days.

Increases size, strength, and workout intensity.

Mig veteligen innehåller den mestadels trib. I början skrev de bara ut tt den innehåller 200mg Viraloid(samma som namnet med andra ord) men inte vad Viraloid var. Nu börjar sidor som säljer den skriva ut innehållet.

Quote:
    ** Androgenic’s review of 17-HD **

I will explain how this product bothers me on an unparalleled scale. It is what is wrong with the industry. Shawn Ray uses it…hmm. This product is deceptive, trying to sound like a prohormone or even a potent steroid. The company has stated they did not decide on the name or try and be deceptive it was what the “scientist” (seriously) named it…so that’s what they went with…HAHAHA! Even if they have a ”scientist” of some sort, which they probably don’t, that guy is not in control of their financial fate in the naming/marketing/advertising of the product.

17-HD (17-Halo-Methyl-Dianadrone): To review the choice of name here, by marketing NOT SCIENCE…let’s review.

1.)17 — As is c17a, the 17th carbon at the alpha position is where anabolic steroids have their potency and toxicity and often is where a methyl group is as attached.
    2.)Halo — Besides being a great X-Box game, it is another group of steroids such as the popular halotestin, also halodrol is quite popular in the prohormone world.
    3.)Methyl — See #1. Also — see buzz word of the year (#2 is ethyl ester)
    4.)Dianadrone — Diana(bol) aka methandrostenolone, comes pretty close to hitting the whole 17-HD name is one fall swoop.
    5.)17-HD, or 17-Halo-Methyl-Dianadrone, sounds like a chemical compound doesn’t it? Sounds like one heck of a methylated potent oral steroid. Right?

Guess what? It’s not. Matter of fact it’s just a bunch of herbs. I’d say this is pretty deceptive so far, but lets get into the useless or even counterproductive part.

Here is the ingredients according to the write-up:

17- Halo-Methyl-Dianadrone: 400mg
    Ge Gan (pueraria lobota)
    Smilax Officinalis
    N.O. Oliliacae

Betaecdysterone 100mg
    Wild yam extract 100mg
    Glabra 100mg
    Phosphatidyl choline 50mg
    Citric acid 50mg

__________________________________________________ ________________
    We’ll start with wild yam and go from there.
    Wild Yam is great at regulating estrogen…there’s a potent benefit! And I will quote:

”Wild yam has been used for menstrual cramps or pain, menopausal symptoms, rheumatic conditions, and gallbladder complaints. Wild yam is sometimes suggested as an alternative to hormone replacement therapy. While components of wild yam are chemically manufactured into the hormones progesterone or estrogen, the body is unable to use wild yam in the same way.”
    [http://www.drugs.com/MTM/wild_yam.html]

__________________________________________________ ________________________________
    Ge Gen is aka kudzu and I quote:

”Chemicals extracted from kudzu include isoflavones known as daidzein, daidzin, genistein, and puerarin. Isoflavones are plant chemicals that have estrogenic and antioxidant effects.”
    [http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/DVH/Her…Ge+Gen,00.html]

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

How ’bout Smilax? Let’s go for the trifecta shall we? Smilax officinalis is also known as sarsparilla.
    I’ll quote again…

”In the United States, sarsaparilla is sold primarily as an oral remedy for skin conditions such as psoriasis. It is believed that chemicals in sarsaparilla may attach to endotoxins (the remnants of bacterial cells) that are common in individuals with psoriasis and certain other conditions. By eliminating or reducing the amounts of endotoxins in the body, sarsaparilla may help to relieve the condition.

Orally, sarsaparilla also has weak diuretic and laxative effects, which may make it useful in promoting the loss of excess water from the body and also in treating mild constipation. It may also promote sweating, which may help to reduce fever. Additionally, sarsaparilla contains chemicals that may act as a mild expectorant — a substance that may loosen bronchial mucus and promote coughing. However, none of these effects has been verified through clinical studies and they may vary greatly depending on the amounts and type of sarsaparilla that is used. ”
    [http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/DVH/Her…inalis,00.html]
    Hmm…well we’ve established it raises estrogen, has laxative effects…is there anything else this miracle supplement can do for me you ask?

Well I am glad you asked…Glabra is cute renaming (as every ingredient is and the product itself) of Glycyrrhiza glabra, aka Licorice. Licorice you say? Yes, THE ultimate bodybuilding supplement. And I will quote:

”Licorice is also a mild laxative. Large doses of glycyrrhizinic acid and glycyrrhetinic acid in liquorice extract can lead to hypokalemia and serious increases in blood pressure, a syndrome known as apparent mineralocorticoid excess. These side effects stem from the inhibition of the enzyme 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (type 2) and subsequent increase in activity of cortisol on the kidney. 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase normally inactivates cortisol in the kidney; thus, licorice’s inactivation of this enzyme makes the concentration of cortisol appear to increase. Cortisol acts at the same receptor as the hormone aldosterone in the kidney; thus, the effects mimic aldosterone excess, although aldosterone remains low or normal during licorice overdose. Cortisol does not actually increase either; however, its activity in the kidney effectively increases due to the disabling of this enzyme. To decrease the chances of these serious side effects, deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) preparations are available.

Licorice affects the body’s endocrine system. It can lower the amount of serum testosterone, but whether it affects the amount of free testosterone is unclear. A PubMed search for licorice AND testosterone will provide additional information.”
    [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Licorice]

Well, cool, Licorice decrease testosterone, increases blood pressure and may increase catabolic hormones. Oh yeah, and again its a laxative.

So lets tally up the results: we got elevated estrogen, decreased testosterone, increased cortisol, increased blood pressure, and 2 laxatives.

Lastly, there is one ingredient listed that, in fact, does not exist…so I can’t tell you what it is other than it is an herb. N.O. (sounds like Nitric Oxide — Buzz Word!) Olilicae. Sorry. Given the collective data one WHAT IS IN THERE, I wouldn’t hope for much.

Well the only thing of benefit I see here is the 50mg of Vitamin C (citric acid), which doesn’t even meet the lowly RDA. Sweet formulation. Really.

Good luck to anyone who uses this. The supplement industry loves you.

Quote:
    N.O. Oliliacae
    This compound, like the 17-HD, is not found anywhere else but in the company’s de******ion. Interestingly, Oliliacae is just one letter shy of Liliacae, or the lilac family of plants (including aloe vera, garlic, onions and chives, and of course lilacs). Since the Latin spelling for Kudzu was off by one letter in the company’s de******ion, I am tempted to assume they are referring to Liliacae in this case. Regardless of the meaning, I have no clue what the N.O. stands for, nor what ergogenic properties this may have, so this ingredient is unfortunately an unsolvable mystery.

Being that the following ingredients are listed with dosages, it is safe to assume they could not be part of a proprietary blend and must then have other supportive properties.

Skulle tro att detta kunde stämma angående den ”mystiska” ingrediensen.
    (Bara att goggla på den,Liliacae)

Efter lite sökande och skummande av trådar så verkar omdömena vara väldigt negativa,några enstaka verkar gilla det trotts innehållet.
    (bb.com)

Har också läst detta Nick men det framkommer inte vad det är, bara gissningar än så länge.

Peter Singer wrote:
    Har också läst detta Nick men det framkommer inte vad det är, bara gissningar än så länge.

Jovisst men det låter ju väldigt logiskt om man läser det andra innehållet,det passar änna in bland det andra..
    N.O. Liliaceae finns det ju något som heter,läser man vidare så verkar många tro att det rör sig om just denna eller någon annan i samma ”familj” av örter/plantor.
    Kollar man även upp vad den ”skall” göra så skulle det också kunna stämma in.
    Min gissning är iaf att det är detta.:)

dr Nick wrote:
    Jovisst men det låter ju väldigt logiskt om man läser det andra innehållet,det passar änna in bland det andra..
    N.O. Liliaceae finns det ju något som heter,läser man vidare så verkar många tro att det rör sig om ett typo bara..

Visst har du rätt i det. Men vi kan endast speckulera att det
    skulle vara det. Jag har hört att folk försökt nå VT om detta men inte fått något svar.

Jag kommer ihåg när dessa kom. De lanserades som om dessa skulle vara nya prohormon, så otroligt hypade att man kunde tro att MT låg bakom reklamen:D Att det var först etc. Problemet var att IDS redan hade 17HD fast under ett annat namn och säljer det än.

Eftersom att jag var sugen att testa på båda sökte jag så mycket jag kunde men hittade nästan ingen info. Nu finns allt utan den ”hemliga” ingr. AV någon anledning är jag fortfarande sugen på att testa 17HD för jag känner några som faktisgt har varit riktigt nöjda med den. Men så länge jag inte vet hela innehållet blir det inte så.

Tråkigt att det finns företag som inte skriver ut vad det är i:(

Robert Lilja wrote:
    Vad jag ställer mig frågande till är hur man får tillverka och sälja en sådan produkt där ingredienser inte avslöjas? Det är något som man måste få veta om man ska använda en produkt, speciellt om man har någon medicinsk åkomma eller använder preparat som kan ge konsekvenser ihop med denna ”hemliga” ingrediens.

Förmodligen är det bara en harmlös ört, men om man inte vet så….

Mvh
    Robert Lilja

Det är en ört men vilken är ju frågan.:up:

Men ingen verkar ha rapporterat några biverkningar eller?

dr Nick wrote:
    Tråkigt att det finns företag som inte skriver ut vad det är i:(

Det är bara ett väldigt komplicerat namn på ”matrixen”
    17-Halo-Methyl-Dianadrone contains:
    smilax (root), 1,3,7-trimethylpurine-2,6-dione hydrate (caffeine), pueraria lobota, amylum (fruit), coix (seed), poria cocos (root), cassia (seed), loutus (leaf), cumquat (fruit), waterplantain rhizome (stem), mulberry (leaf), methionine. 400mg
    samt:
    Wild Yam 100mg *
    Glabra 100mg *
    Beta Ecdysterone 50mg *
    Phosphatidyl Choline 50mg *
    Citric Acid 50mg *

Viraloid innehåller:
    Viraloid™ 200mg †
    Proprietary Extraction Of Alkaloids From The Puncture Vine And Discorea Machrostachya / Vilosa

Båda produkterna är helt lagliga att sälja i Europa enligt EUs regler och detta är mer an man kan säga om mycket annat. Vill man studera botanik kan man ju googla vidare på var enskild ört :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.