Om BF one piece rond ..

Home Forums SKKF informerar Om BF one piece rond ..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Mina ryska vänner sa att i Baku Azerbaijan hade IFBB fattat ett beslut att eliminera 1 piece (läs baddräkt) rond i body fitness.

Följer SKKF detta? Händer väl på våren?

Finska BODY skriver lite om detta beslut också: [http://www.bodylehti.fi/?cid=5416]

Som för finska förbundet är det nog först ett årsmöte som måste genomföras för att beslutet, om det tas, ska slå igenom.

Magnus Branzén wrote:
    Finska BODY skriver lite om detta beslut också: [http://www.bodylehti.fi/?cid=5416]

Som för finska förbundet är det nog först ett årsmöte som måste genomföras för att beslutet, om det tas, ska slå igenom.

Njaeee. Årsmötet har inget direkt med det att göra. Det operativa är styrelsen satt att hantera och ett beslut lär komma inom kort.

Hej! Beslut i Bodyfitness frågan när det gäller Sverige. Är följande 2 ronder med valfri bikini kommer att tillämpas from 2011. Alltså Battle of Scandinavia är den första tävlingen som kör det nya (Svart bikini samt badräkts rond försvinner och ersätts med valfri bikini 2 ronder) mvh Reino.

Varför ska svart rond tas bort? (jag finland gjorde det vilket är den mest dummaste beslut det gjort under hela förbundets histori.)

Den är fortfarande kvar i internationell nivå .

Svart bikini rond är den basic för hela sporten.

I do support to eliminate 1 piece round. It has covered midsections too ”well” and even competitors with fucked-structures have been given an opportunity to influence on illusion with suits very strongly.

Hej Anne! man nyttjar rätten att använda svart bikini om man vill men tanken är att valfri bikini skall användas i båda ronderna. Tänk ekonomiskt samt utseende mässigt både roligare samt billigare med endast en uppsättning som används samt endast ett par skor. det skall ju ej kosta enorma pengar på utrustning eller vad tycker du? mvh Reino.

Nej.

Svart bikini är billigast.

Alla sport kostar.

Tar detta på engelska.

Black 2 piece bikini is the only round its all about physiques. With colour, stonework, etc you can affect A LOT on the illusion of the physiques. When all are ”forced” to use same kind of color, same kind of fabric (no shiny material etc), without stonework, u can the most effective way to judge physiques , only physiques, where the illusion is not affected by tricks. Sure, a suit doesnt make that big difference if the differences are huge in physiques but its most of all a principle thing.

How it looks? Nicer? This is fucking SPORT, not what is ”NICE” and shiny and sparkle.

For me to get use that final bikini has always been such a big thing, u know, u have done ur homework well, u earn to some extra, u get it? And that black 2 piece such a basic element where it is PURE SPORT, pure as it can pure be.

Its fucking sad thing this sport is taken more to that image where the most imporant thing is not the physiques. Oh, I hate it. Unfortunatelly I have no power to decide.

And the one who thinks u cannot create totally different illusion of your physique with ur suits’ fabric, material, stonework and colour, please, come and visit me, I ll show u. [/b]

I do think its good thing that the sport is less expensive. But seriously. The black 2 piece is the cheapest of ALL. U get a brilliant black velvet 2 piece with 80 euros, while perfect final bikini is minimum 300 euros. Why not then have 2 rounds of black 2 piece then? Yeh, cause ”valfri bikini” looks nicer ha? Sweet jesus..

U can use black 2 piece without stonework and without sparkle if u want to, o really? Who the fuck would do that, using final bikni gives such benefits noone would even consider having ”first round bikini” if something else is allowed.

Finland did this yes. Without any good reasoning. The only which was written was that oh, its sad that they have to use 2 black piece cause black just doesnt fit that well for everyone. Most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in COMPETITIVE SPORT. ITs like making biathlon to normal cross country skiing cause everyone cant shoot!

I do support changes if they have good reasonings. But this has no good reasoning.

I really recommend to think this twice at least as long they have 2 black piece at international level. If the eliminating one piece is based on following international rules, why not then keeping black 2 piece.

One thing that really annoys me is cutting the time on stage the girls have. Specially here in scandinavia, where u dont have shows every weekend of the year both sunday and saturday, u prepare for the show years and years, diet weeks and weeks, and you are on stage like … 4 quarter turns ? Yes, to eliminate 1 piece was good, but I think this should be also noticed. While you think what is cheapest and think that it adds the number of competitors, I think most doesnt feel its worth it to have a few secs on stage. Other option is to add shows. But not so many we have now?

Like said, I dont have any power and I dont want to bitch and moan. Just gave my 2 cents that there is also other points I think should be considered.

Hej! vad svarar man på det? alla har en åsikt men ge det nya en chans, kan bli riktigt bra mvh Reino.

Ha ha behövs inte svara, bara sa hur jag ser detta, som sagt , är ju inte ens min sak direkt.

Och det var inte bara ett åsikt utan helt ”fact-based” =) men ja , det är vad det är :)

Som sagt, didnt mean any bad … :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.