HGH stimulator (Arginin/Citrulline/Dopa/GABA)

Home Forums Kosttillskott HGH stimulator (Arginin/Citrulline/Dopa/GABA)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

GABA. Bättre tillväxthormonutsöndring.

av Paul Cribb, B.H.Sci HMS
    Forskningschef på AST-SS

Aminosyran Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) spelar en nyckelroll vid tillväxthormon(GH)utsöndring. För tjugo år sedan publicerade en grupp forskare från Italien studier där man visade GABA’s unika förmåga att öka cirkulerande GH-nivåer.(1,2). Trots de lovande resultaten, så har egentligen ingen ytterligare forskning gjorts för att undersöka effekterna av GABA-tillskott förrän förra året.

Det finns åtminstone sju kända isotoper av GH i cirkulation i den mänskliga kroppen, bara några få av dessa anses vara bioaktiva (5). GH är ett kraftfullt anabolt hormon som bygger massa och förbättrar prestationsförmågan. Även om de italienska forskarna inte undersökte bioaktiva GH-koncentrationer, så är GABA ett bra tillskott för att höja cirkulerande GH-koncentrationer hos idrottare och andra som önskar optimal GH-utsöndring.

Hur GABA fungerar . . .

GABA är idag det enda tillskott som bevisligen höjer cirkulerande GH-nivåer. GABA kan inte transporteras bra till hjärnan från xxxx blodomloppet (4). Således ökar inte mängden GABA i hjärnan. Tester visar att farmakologiska (5 g) doser GABA producerar bra (P

Någon som vet hur det ligger till med L-Theanine (är det lagligt att föra in)? Det är en aminosyra som påverkar GABA-produktionen i hjärnan.

5-HTP är också intressant.

Så oralt intaget Argirine har ingen effekt på tillväxthormonet i vila?

Fanns väl någon studie där det visats effekter på 100% ökning i vila?

Oral arginine attenuates the growth hormone response to resistance exercise.

Collier SR, Collins E, Kanaley JA.

Dept. of Exercise Science, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 13244, USA.

”This study investigated the combined effect of resistance exercise and arginine ingestion on spontaneous growth hormone (GH) release. Eight healthy male subjects were studied randomly on four separate occasions [placebo, arginine (Arg), placebo + exercise (Ex), arginine + exercise (Arg+Ex)]. Subjects had blood sampled every 10 min for 3.5 h. After baseline sampling (30 min), subjects ingested a 7-g dose of arginine or placebo (blinded, randomly assigned). On the exercise days, the subject performed 3 sets of 9 exercises, 10 repetitions at 80% one repetition maximum. Resting GH concentrations were similar on each study day. Integrated GH area under the curve was significantly higher on the Ex day (508.7 +/- 169.6 min.ng/ml; P Arg+Ex > Arg > placebo) was greater on the Ex and Arg+Ex day than on the placebo day (P < 0.05) but there were no differences between the Ex and Arg+Ex day. Oral arginine alone (7 g) stimulated GH release, but a greater GH response was seen with exercise alone. The combined effect of arginine before exercise attenuates the GH response. Autonegative feedback possibly causes a refractory period such that when the two stimuli are presented there will be suppression of the somatotrope."

Effects of L-arginine supplementation on exercise metabolism.
    McConell GK.

Department of Physiology, The University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria, Australia. [mailto:mcconell@unimelb.edu.au]

”PURPOSE OF REVIEW: To describe the influence of acute and chronic administration of L-arginine on metabolism at rest and during exercise. RECENT FINDINGS: There has been substantial examination of the effect of infusion and ingestion of L-arginine at rest. It has been clearly demonstrated that L-arginine administration improves endothelial function in various disease states. In addition, L-arginine infusion at rest increases plasma insulin, growth hormone, glucagon, catecholamines and prolactin. Such hormonal changes affect metabolism. There has, however, been very little examination of the effect of increases in L-arginine availability during exercise. This is important to study as there is preliminary evidence that L-arginine infusion, probably via increases in nitric oxide (NO), alters skeletal-muscle metabolism during exercise. There is a need for further research, especially to understand the mechanisms of how L-arginine affects exercise metabolism and also to determine whether the hormonal responses that occur in response to L-arginine at rest are also present to some extent during exercise. SUMMARY: This line of research may have important therapeutic implications as there are indications that L-arginine augments the effects of exercise training on insulin sensitivity and capillary growth in muscles.”

Influence of chronic supplementation of arginine aspartate in endurance athletes on performance and substrate metabolism – a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
    Abel T, Knechtle B, Perret C, Eser P, von Arx P, Knecht H.

Institute of Sports Medicine, Swiss Paraplegic Centre, Nottwil.

”The intake of arginine aspartate has been shown to increase anabolic hormones like human growth hormone (hGH) and glucagon. The aim of our study was to investigate whether daily intake of two different dosages of arginine asparate during four weeks affects selected parameters of overtraining syndrome like performance, metabolic and endocrine parameters. Thirty male endurance-trained athletes were included in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study and divided into three groups. During four weeks, they ingested either arginine aspartate with a high concentration (H) of 5.7 g arginine and 8.7 g aspartate, with a low concentration (L) of 2.8 g arginine and 2.2 g aspartate or placebo (P).VO(2)peak and time to exhaustion were determined on a cycling ergometer in an incremental exercise test before and after supplementation. Before and after each incremental exercise test, concentrations of hGH, glucagon, testosterone, cortisol, ferritine, lactate, and urea were measured. Compared to placebo, no significant differences on endurance performance (VO(2)peak, time to exhaustion), endocrine (concentration of hGH, glucagon, cortisol, and testosterone) and metabolic parameters (concentration of lactate, ferritine, and urea) were found after chronic arginine aspartate supplementation. The chronic intake of arginine asparate during four weeks by male endurance athletes showed independent of dosage no influence on performance, selected metabolic or endocrine parameters. Consequently, there seems to be no apparent reason why the supplementation of arginine aspartate should be an effective ergogenic aid. The practice of using arginine aspartate as potential ergogenics should be critically reevaluated. Further investigations with higher dosage and extended supplementation periods should be performed.

Så jag är ingen höjdare på engelska, men att det försämrar utsöndringen av tillväxthormon i samband med träning det visste jag, varit uppe förut. Men vid vila ökar den väl med typ 100%?

”In addition, L-arginine infusion at rest increases plasma insulin, growth hormone, glucagon, catecholamines and prolactin.”

men å andra sidan i en studie på sidan 3 i den här tråden, kommer man fram till följande: ”Oral Arg alone did not result in any increase in GH secretion at rest”.

Så vad är rätt egentligen? vid total VILA, inte i samband med träning, för vet det har varit uppe ytterligare en studie som jag tror grub postade om att det ökade i vila.

Ger detta några märkvärda reslutat som syns? isåfall hur lång tid ungefär tar det för reslutaten att dyka upp om man förutsätter att bra kost, träning och vila förekommer i samband med HGH Stimulatorn? :)

Om man läser sammanfattningen från forskningen ovan så ger det ju inget vidare stöd för att varkan arginin eller GABA skulle vara speciellt effektivt eller ge bättre träningsresultat.
    Så vitt jag vet så finns det heller inga undersökningar som visar detta.
    GH är ju i sig inget vidare uppbyggande hormon så att vänta några effekter är ganska optimistiskt.
    Lägg hellre energi på att träna och äta bra så att de naturliga hormonsvaren i samband med träning blir de bästa, där har man nog mycket mer att vinna.

GHB var ju länge populärt i bodybuildingkretsar men några vidare resultat rapporterades inte, bara att man blir trött och det finns en stor risk för missbruk. Att GABA skulle göra något annat eller bättre är osannolikt.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.