Sanningen om ägg

Home Forums Artiklar Sanningen om ägg

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 106 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • Author

Äntligen är jag klar med min egen ”hyllningstext” till äggen!

[http://traningslara.se/blogg/agg-ett-fantastiskt-livsmedel/]

Eddie Vedder wrote:
    Äntligen är jag klar med min egen ”hyllningstext” till äggen!

[http://traningslara.se/blogg/agg-ett-fantastiskt-livsmedel/]

Kudos!!

idag blire o käka massa ägg med räkor och kaviar(rom) det närmaste påsk mat jag käkar hehe

J.v.K wrote:
    fiser/skiter lite mer än annars när jag äter mina ägg (12 om dagen) annars har jag inte märkt något :D:up:

Wow, 12 om dagen! Jag äter 4 stycken och kämpar bokstavligt talat för livet.

12!!!! o my god. jag kanske slukar 2-3 ägg om dagen. men god work o få ner 12 ägg om dagen måste jag säga:D

Hur stor är risken att utveckla födoämnesintolerans av att äta tillagade ägg varje dag?

Vet man hur proteinupptaget skillger sig från råa och tillagade ägg?

Är det så mycket att det blir ”onödigt” att slänga i några råa ägg i mixern på morgonen?

johan_tkd wrote:

Är det så mycket att det blir ”onödigt” att slänga i några råa ägg i mixern på morgonen?

Äggproteinet behöver denatureras för att få ett bättre upptag (proteinstrukturen omvandlas). I stora drag så tar du inte upp mer än hälften av proteinet om du äter ägget rått, finns väl vissa teorier om mekanisk denaturering. Men fortfarande finns det vissa risker med att äta ägget rått, om man ser till salmonella och dylikt.

En intressant artikel, postat av Bartoll på hans forum angående hans syn på råa ägg:

”Raw Eggs for Your Health — Major Update

By J. Mercola, D.O.

As many of you know, I am a fond proponent of using raw eggs as a major food in your diet.

Raw whole eggs are a phenomenally inexpensive and incredible source of high-quality nutrients that many of us are deficient in, especially high-quality protein and fat.

Eggs generally are one of the most allergic foods that are eaten, but I believe this is because they are cooked. If one consumes the eggs in their raw state the incidence of egg allergy virtually disappears. Heating the egg protein actually changes its chemical shape, and the distortion can easily lead to allergies.

So, if you have not been able to tolerate eggs before you will want to consider eating them uncooked.

But when one discusses raw eggs, the typical reaction is a fear of salmonella. So let me begin this update, my first that comprehensively addresses the immediate concern of nearly everyone who hears this recommendation.

”Well What About Salmonella? Won’t I Get Sick If I Eat Raw Eggs?”

Salmonella is a serious infection, and it is believed that in the US over two-thirds of a million cases of human illnesses a year result from eating contaminated eggs. If you want more information on salmonella the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has an excellent page on this disease.

So why on earth would any competent health care professional ever recommend eating uncooked eggs?

When you carefully analyze the risk of contracting salmonella from raw eggs, you will find that it is actually quite low. A study by the U.S. Department of Agriculture earlier this year (Risk Analysis April 2002 22(2):203-18) showed that of the 69 billion eggs produced annually, only 2.3 million of them are contaminated with salmonella.

So simple math suggests that only 0.003 percent of eggs are infected. The translation is that only one in every 30,000 eggs is contaminated with salmonella. This gives you an idea of how uncommon this problem actually is.

While it is likely that I will consume more than 30,000 eggs in my lifetime, most of you will not. However, inevitably someone out there will find a salmonella-contaminated egg, so it is important to understand how to seriously decrease your risk of infection.

Salmonella infections are usually present only in traditionally raised commercial hens. If you are purchasing your eggs from healthy chickens this infection risk reduces dramatically. Remember, only sick chickens lay salmonella-contaminated eggs. If you are obtaining high quality, cage-free, organically fed, omega-3 enhanced chicken eggs as recommended above, the risk virtually disappears.

But let’s say that for some reason, even after following that advice, you still obtain an egg that is infected. What do you do? Well, before you eat eggs – raw or not — you should thoroughly examine them for signs of infection. I have provided some guidelines at the bottom of this section for you to use in this process.

You might still be a bit nervous and say, ”What if I follow these guidelines and still get an infection?”

Salmonella Is Generally a Benign Self-Limiting Illness In Healthy People

The major principle to recognize here is that if you are healthy a salmonella infection is not a big deal. You may feel sick and have loose stools, but this infection is easily treated by using high-quality probiotics that have plenty of good bacteria. You can take a dose every 30 minutes until you start to feel better, and most people improve within a few hours.

Revised Recommendations For Raw Egg Whites

Earlier this summer, I posted an article that suggested that one should not eat raw egg whites. This is the traditional nutritional dogma as raw egg whites contain a glycoprotein called avidin that is very effective at binding biotin, one of the B vitamins. The concern is that this can lead to a biotin deficiency. The simple solution is to cook the egg whites as this completely deactivates the avidin.

The problem is that it also completely deactivates nearly every other protein in the egg white. While you will still obtain nutritional benefits from consuming cooked egg whites, from a nutritional perspective it would seem far better to consume them uncooked.

Since making the recommendation in July, I have more carefully studied this issue. Two groups brought me to back this: pet owners who feed their pets raw foods and Aajonus Vonderplanitz, who wrote the raw food book We Want to Live. Both feel quite strongly that raw eggs are just fine to eat.

After my recent studies it became clear that the egg’s design carefully compensated for this issue.

It put tons of biotin in the egg yolk. Egg yolks have one of the highest concentrations of biotin found in nature. So it is likely that you will not have a biotin deficiency if you consume the whole raw egg, yolk and white. It is also clear, however, that if you only consume raw egg whites, you are nearly guaranteed to develop a biotin deficiency unless you take a biotin supplement.”

johan_tkd wrote:

Läs länkarna. Jag har ju direkt konkreta siffror i texten om råa ägg.

ägg äger :) Saxat från Svenskalantäggs hemsida.
    Näringsvärde i ägg

I genomsnitt väger ägget ca 63 gram men kan variera från ca 40 till ca 80 gram. Skalet väger ca 7-8 gram i normala fall. Av innehållet väger vitan ca 2/3 och gulan ca 1/3. Små ägg innehåller förhållandevis mer vita.

NÄRINGSVÄRDE I ÄGG (PER 100 G ÄTLIG DEL):

Energi och näringsvärden Mängd
    Energi
    Protein
    Fett
    Kolhydrater
    Kolesterol
    612 kJ, 146 kcal
    12,6 g
    10,1 g
    1,4 g
    0,4 g
    Vitaminer Mängd
    B-karoten (A)
    Retinol (A)
    œ-tokoferol (E)
    D-vitamin
    Bl-tiamin
    B2-riboflavin
    B6-vitamin
    Folacin (B)
    B12-vitamin
    Biotin (B)
    Pantotensyra
    K-vitamin
    42 µg
    204 µg
    1,8 mg
    1,4 µg
    0,07 mg
    0,45 mg
    0,1 mg
    47 µg
    1,5 µg
    25 µg
    1,8 mg
    45 µg
    Mineraler och spårämnen Mängd
    Natrium
    Kalium
    Kalcium
    Fosfor
    Magnesium
    Järn
    Zink
    Jod
    Koppar
    Mangan
    Fluor
    Krom
    Selen
    Molybden 132 mg
    126 mg
    50 mg
    200 mg
    13 mg
    1,91 mg
    0,3 mg
    21 µg
    0,03 mg
    0,02 mg
    30 µg
    0,5 µg
    24 µg
    9 µg
    Aminosyror Mängd
    Isoleucin
    Leucin
    Lysin
    Metionin
    Fenylalanin
    Tyrosin
    Treonin
    Cystein
    Tryptofan
    Valin
    Arginin
    Histidin
    Alanin
    Asparaginsyra
    GlutaminSyra
    Glycin
    Prolin
    Serlin 730 mg
    1150 mg
    990 mg
    440 mg
    710 mg
    560 mg
    610 mg
    260 mg
    180 mg
    950 mg
    830 mg
    320 mg
    770 mg
    1350 mg
    1540 mg
    460 mg
    510 mg
    990 mg
    Mättade fettsyror Mängd
    Myristinsyra
    Palmitinsyra
    Stearinsyra
    TOTALT: 0,03 g
    2,10 g
    0,63 g
    2,76 g
    Enkelomättade fettsyror Mängd
    Palmitoljesyra
    Oljesyra
    Gadoljesyra
    TOTALT: 0,37 g
    4,08 g
    0,02 g
    4,47 g
    Fleromättade fettsyror Mängd
    Linolsyra
    Linolensyra
    Arakidonsyra
    Dokosapentaensyra
    Cervonsyra
    TOTALT: 0,78 g
    0,05 g
    0,12 g
    0,01 g
    0,12 g
    1,08 g

Källa: Statens livsmedelsverk

Viewing 11 posts - 106 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.